Natural hair, don’t care
We got the recipe your hair loves. Okay so you decided to go natural and not put any perms or chemicals in your hair. I recently saw on Facebook that one of my cousins decided to go team natural. She’s always had long beautiful hair anyways growing up. So she cut her hair and is starting fresh That inspired us to shoot out a few hair care tips. The more you know the better.
- Use sulphate free shampoos
- Pre shampoo with coconut oil or olive oil
- Add heat to deep conditioning
- Air dry hair or use a old t shirt
- Cold rinsing hair
- Refrigerate conditioners if you can’t do cold water. This helps seal hair cuties
- Jamaican black castor oil
- Clarify shampoo monthly
- If you don’t have clarifying shampoo you can add 1 tablespoon of baking soda to shampoo
- Massage scalp weekly
Here’s a few natural hair care products that are the bomb and can be found on amazon or even in most beauty stores. They don’t cost an arm and a leg either.
We will be showing some cute and easy hairstyles soon.